- Publication date
- Hiroshima, Nagasaki, atomic bomb, atomic bombings, nuclear bomb, revisionist history, historic revisionism, napalm, mustard gas, poison gas, battle gases, radiation, radioactivity, hibakusha
- Michael Palmer
This book examines the scientific and medical evidence to determine whether the conventional story of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki can be true. It concludes that
1. no nuclear detonations took place,
2. the cities were destroyed with conventional explosives and napalm,
3. the victims were killed not with radiation but with mustard gas, and also with napalm.
While most of the book deals with the medical and the physical evidence, the final two chapters also examine the wider historic and political implications.
- 2020-10-05 01:57:55
- tesseract 5.0.0-1-g862e
- -l eng
- See copyright notice inside the book (first page after the cover).
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4
Subject: Just visit Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Subject: Compelling argument
I had heard of this little-known controversy before, but hadn't paid much attention. This book makes its case compelling and totally convinced me. Because of his special expertise in medecine (he is a MD), the author brings new arguments for questionning the story. His analysis of the purpose of the whole thing is also very plausible in the view of our current situation. From the conclusion: "The staged bombings were acts of state terror, directed at the international general public: general fear of impeding nuclear war should induce the people to voluntarily surrender their national sovereignty and submit to a world government."
Subject: Love this!
Uploaded by m_palmer on